By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

How can I get more Do-follow backlinks?

E

emmamiller

Hello, I have a website, I need to do-follow backlinks for my website. Which backlinks are most profitable? Somebody assist me.
advance thank you

WebWhip

WebWhip

Established Memeber
Well, one effective way is to produce high-quality, relevant content that others naturally want to link to. Building relationships with other website owners or influencers in your niche can also lead to potential backlink opportunities. Additionally, contributing guest posts to authoritative sites can help garner more do-follow backlinks.

J

JOHN CRESTANI

Hello, I have a website, I need to do-follow backlinks for my website. Which backlinks are most profitable? Somebody assist me.
advance thank you
Google loves with Do-Follow links from other websites in your niche like (Health,Tech,Fashion,Gaming,)etc

WebWhip

WebWhip

Established Memeber
Leveraging free online business directories is a smart move for any business aiming to boost its online presence. These directories not only enhance visibility but also provide valuable backlinks. Consider platforms like Google My Business, Yelp, Yellow Pages, and Bing Places. By strategically listing your website on these directories, you not only make it easier for potential customers to find you but also earn credible backlinks that can positively impact your SEO.

Last edited:
S

SandhyaD

To get more do-follow backlinks:
  1. Create valuable content: Produce high-quality, shareable content.
  2. Guest blogging: Contribute articles to other websites in your industry.
  3. Build relationships: Connect with influencers and peers for potential link opportunities.
  4. Broken link building: Identify broken links on other sites and suggest your content as a replacement.
  5. Social media promotion: Share your content on social platforms to increase visibility and potential linking.

NapoleonBoss

NapoleonBoss

Of course, there are many possibilities, but nowadays you have to bet on links that are characterised only by power and not by quantity, which, unfortunately, many people forget. Therefore, it is worth looking for valuable links that will really give us what we want, and there are many opportunities to obtain them.

L

lesseo

The category of the website is very important. The most profitable are high authority comparison and listing blog posts.

R

rankhelper

advance thank you
Hi Emmamiller,

To enhance your website's visibility, consider these strategies:
  1. Quality Content Creation
  2. Guest Blogging
  3. Broken Link Building
  4. Collaboration with Influencers
  5. Linkable Asset Development
  6. Social Media Engagement
  7. Competitor Backlink Analysis
  8. Directory Submission
  9. Forum Participation
  10. Content Syndication
Feel free to ask if you need more details!

Best,
Md Sabbir Hossain

NapoleonBoss

NapoleonBoss

So where to source dofollow links from?

Sponsored publications​

This is one of the most popular ways of acquiring links. It requires creating a high-quality article and publishing it for a fee to the publisher on a portal thematically related to the business' industry or a local portal. Links from sponsored publications can help increase a site's visibility and improve traffic rates.

Social media​

Dofollow links can also be included in posts on some social media, such as LinkedIn or Pinterest. It is worth including links in posts, especially because users of these sites tend to be people who are genuinely interested in the topic in question.

Collaboration with influencers and partnerships​

Links can also be obtained from the publication of articles on portals belonging to influencers or companies with which you have a business partnership. This is a good way to obtain links from sources that are credible and well rated by the algorithms.

Internet forums​

Forums are used by people looking for a solution to a particular problem, so aptly placing a linku in a thematic forum is a solution that can bring in customers who are actually interested in products from the chosen category.

T

traionpoi

Focus on creating high-quality, shareable content. Guest posting on reputable sites and engaging with your industry community can also yield valuable do-follow links.

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: