By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

Godaddy website to wordpress

C

CharlotteR123

Hello everyone

I'm a psychologist and blogger and set up my website around 2.5 years ago. At the time I used Godaddy site builder and whilst the website is doing ok from a SEO point of view, I realise I would be better to have wordpress hosting. I understand this is better from an SEO perspective and also if I am able to achieve ad revenue later on.

I'm really struggling to understand what would be the best way to move over to a wordpress site? I've looked into this several times and I'm overwhelmed by the options and I'm struggling to understand what would be best for my site.

Goadaddy have been very unhelpful and just keep trying to upsell, which is annoying!

My site is www. thetravelpsychologist .co.uk

I'd be grateful for any advice you may have.

WebWhip

WebWhip

Established Memeber
Hello there,

I completely understand your dilemma. Transitioning to WordPress hosting can indeed enhance your site's SEO and pave the way for potential ad revenue. To make the switch smoothly, consider researching managed WordPress hosting providers like Bluehost or SiteGround. They offer user-friendly migration tools and excellent support. Take your time to explore the features they provide, ensuring they align with your blogging needs

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: